We’ve made a new space to drive through to parking on the east side of the lot (including handicapped parking), so that you won’t have to drive all the way north (where construction equipment is now), and back south to find open spaces. (see the map)
We’re seeing more vegetables each week as nourishing rain and warm temperatures work their magic. That means grilling season is here as well, and we have lots of grass-fed meats and artisanal foods to make your backyard feasts deliciously memorable.
Expect to see:
- Garden starts (get them while you can – they won’t be around forever).
- Bedding plants, and bounteous hanging baskets to spruce up your outdoor spaces, plus beautiful cut flowers.
- Check out this week’s recipe for Collard & Sausage Soup with tender spring collard greens.
- Don’t forget about the Broad Ripple Ave. Closure if you are coming from west of College.
- Remember to leave the dogs at home, but bring a face mask to wear at the Market and maintain social distancing.
It’s Week #5 of the month, so we have Batch No. 2, Hidden Pond Farm, Red Frazier Bison, and Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood joining us off-schedule for this month’s fifth Market. Home Ec. will not be with us this Saturday.
Check out all the vendors you’ll see this week and every week at the Broad Ripple Farmers Market.