With the construction going on north of the Market, traffic and parking are more congested. If you can’t find a spot adjacent to the market area, park across the street in the movie theater lot. We’re painting a cross-walk so that you’ll be able to cross safely to the Market. Please drive carefully and be especially cautious when backing out of your parking space.
Expect to see:
- More strawberries and sugar snap peas this week along with rhubarb, tomatoes, cucumbers, greens, and much more.
- Urban Awareness Gardens will be bringing tart fresh cherries this Saturday!
- Simpson’s Family Farm starts their season with us this week.
- Compean & Sons has added a site for pre-orders.
- Here’s a 30-minute ramen dish with beef and fresh spring vegetables that’s not only a “snap” to throw together; it’s also got the “snap” of fresh sweet sugar snap peas — in season right now.
- Freedom Valley Farm is taking a week off to do some planting, so they won’t be with us this Saturday. Also out this week is Wild’s Apple Farm.
Check out all the vendors you’ll see this week and every week all summer long, on our Vendor List.