This week at the Market:
- Garlic scapes, baby eggplant, zucchini, and sugar snap peas are available, along with radishes, beets, carrots, green onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, rhubarb, asparagus, and greens. Plus garden plants & flowers.*
- Freedom Valley Farm is back this Saturday with freshly harvested zucchini, beets, sugar snap peas, and broccoli.
- Fun foodie gifts for dad like grass-fed meats for grilling, unique oils, spices, handcrafted ice cream, chocolate treats, artisan cheese, or one of our unique beverages.
- Xchocol’Art has created a fantastic box of handmade chocolate especially for dad. Truffles are Whiskey Honey/Berry Blueberry and Salted Caramels + Two Peanut Bacon BARS + Caramelized Almond.
- Look for Garlic Scape Pickles at Home Ec NEW — this Saturday!
- Tulip Tree Creamery has more than cheese. They also sell real buttermilk, chocolate pudding, cottage cheese, and cultured butter.
- This Saturday we welcome Dickinson Custom Woodworking and JP Parker Flowers back to the Market.
It’s Week #3 of June. Check the Summer Vendor List for all the vendors you’ll see at the Market this Saturday.
*Just a note about the short supply of strawberries you may have noticed at the Market: The weather this spring has been rainy and cold at all the wrong times for a good strawberry crop. We may see a few this week, but 2020 simply hasn’t been a good year for strawberries and we may not see many more this season.
UPDATE: We are continuing to adapt our protocols to better serve our vendors and customers during the coronavirus pandemic. Beginning this Saturday, the former 8-8:30 high risk early shopping period will become the new Safety Hour from 8-9:00 a.m. Click for more details.
We have new re-usable shopping bags at the BRFM Information tent with a new navy color and updated design with the new logo. Check ’em out!