We’re open this Saturday, July 4! Come see us and shop for your holiday weekend foodie needs, fresh and local.
Expect to see:
- Sweet corn, okra, and shishito peppers, along with tomatoes, zucchini, green beans, beets, carrots, cabbage, greens, and more.
- Ready-to-Eat foods are back from 3-in-1 Restaurant, La Chinita Poblana, and Skillington Farms.
- Byrne’s Grilled Pizza, Lick Ice Cream, and Nicey Treat will now be able to sell breakfast pizza, ice cream to eat on site, and popsicles to enjoy at the Market.
- There will also be new Ready-to-Eat options at Apricot Sun.
- My Dad’s Sweet Corn will start their market season this Saturday with their signature bags of Indiana sweet corn, just in time for Fourth of July feasting. They are cash only.
- That means Circle City Soup will have MDSC Corn Chowder this Saturday!
- Check out this week’s marvelous recipe for Migas made with good things from the Market, including corn chips and salsa from Guacamole & More.
- Circle Kombucha is back this Saturday with more inventory after taking last week off.
- Sorry, no peaches this week, Pete is out. Wild’s Apple Farm is also out. They’ll be back July 11.
Don’t forget that Safety Hour is from 8-9:00 a.m. with face masks mandatory.
And please do not park on Rural or the access drives to Lowe’s, or their loading zones. If the lot north of the Market is full, there is additional parking across the street in the movie theater parking lot.