It’s peak season at the Market with all the summer produce coming in abundance. Plus, we have all the delicious artisan foods you crave with lots of new items as well as old favorites.
Expect to see:
- Watermelons, cantaloupe, sweet peppers, canning tomatoes, and fingerling potatoes, along with heirloom tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, eggplant, berries, peaches, sweet corn, and more.
- Limited Edition Spring Blossom Honey now available from Wildflower Ridge.
- Pet Wants Indy introduced Strawberry Bliss Dog Treats.
- Hemp bouquets at Silverthorn Farm – learn about hemp plants and products at their website.
- Tulip Tree Creamery is bringing cheese curds back this week.
- Amazing flavored caramels are new at Xchocol’Art.
- Wild’s Apple Farm is serving apple cider slushees.
- Did you see the Monarch caterpillars in jars at Weathered Plow?
- Old Major Market has Curry Chicken Sausage to bring to the Market this week.
- Raffle tickets for great prizes at the BRVA booth – What the Duck!
- Try one of our easy no-cook chilled soup recipes with cucumbers, tomatoes, and more!
Check our Summer Vendor List to see who will be at the Market this week.
Green With Indy will be on hand offering residential composting service and helping us with waste and recyclables at the market.
Don’t forget that the first hour from 8-9:00 am is Safety Hour with masks mandatory. Under the current guidelines from the health department, dogs are not allowed to be in the Market area.