Request forms for mail-in ballots for the November election will be available at the Indiana Citizen – One Voice voter registration booth this Saturday.
Expect to see:
- Seedless watermelons, sweet potatoes, cox comb, blackberries, and green peppers along with tomatoes, corn, zucchini, green beans, eggplant, hot peppers, melons, blueberries, apples, and much more.
- Lick Ice Cream is back this week and will have their new Bourbon Peach Pie ice cream this week
- Sweet corn popsicles are back at Nicey Treat
- The BRVA is back with raffle tickets and tee shirts for What the Duck
- Voter registration and mail-in ballot request forms at the Indiana Citizen – One Voice booth next to the BRVA Booth
- Residential compost drop-off service at the Market, and a 2-week free trial of curbside service are being offered by Green With Indy – in the center of the market area just past the entrance
- All the healthy veggies as well as Zaatar and Hummus from Apricot Sun to make our Weeknight Hummus Bowl recipe of the week
If you missed Silverthorn Farm last week (they had a truck break-down) they’ll be back this Saturday so you can catch up on all the good fresh stuff you missed. Walking Waffle Co. is also back after being out last week. Did you know they have gluten-free waffles?
Pete’s Peaches is still out this week, but we hope he’ll be back at least one more time this summer.
Check our Summer Vendor List for all the vendors you’ll see this week and every week at the Market.
A few of our vendors are cash-only. Don’t forget to bring some cash with you or stop at an ATM on your way. There are several in the area. And leave the pups at home. Under the current health department restrictions, dogs are not allowed in the market area.