Big changes to the Vendor Map this week! We are shifting our Ready-to-Eat food vendors to the north end and moving the dining area to the west side so that they are close to each other and to the trash and recycling center. Bike racks will move to where the dining area used to be. And non-food vendors who were on the north end will shift to the middle where the RTEs were. Click on the link below to see how that all looks.
Expect to see:
- Ginger root, broccoli, cauliflower, leeks, kale, plums, radishes, and multiple varieties of apples, along with corn, tomatoes, eggplant, melons, beans, lettuces, squash, potatoes, carrots, beets, and much more.
- This week and next are the last chances to get Sweet Corn Chowder from Circle City Sweets/Soups.
- Time to decorate for fall! My Dad’s Sweet Corn had Indian Corn last week in addition to their truckload of sweet corn.
- Groomsville Popcorn will have mini pumpkins. Several vendors will have decorative colored pumpkins, gourds, and pie and jack-o-lantern pumpkins this week.
- Customers who buy honey at Wildflower Ridge Honey this Saturday will get a free 2 oz. Honey Bear to celebrate National Honey Month.
- Tulip Tree Creamery is introducing White Oak – their newest double cream aged 60 day cheese made with bourbon.
- New apple varieties are arriving weekly at Compean & Sons and Wild’s Apple Farm. Ask them which ones are best for eating, cooking, and keeping.
- Voter registration and application for absentee ballots continues with Indiana Citizen – One More Voice next to the BRVA booth. Tell your family & friends.
- Check out this week’s recipes with honey for Grilled Chicken Kabobs and Roasted Leg of Lamb with Fennel & Fall Vegetables.
Me and Dippy McGee is back this week and next and then out for the season. Come and stock up on your favorite dips while you can. Nicey Treat and Guacamole & More are both out this week, but expected back on September 26.
See our Summer Vendor List for all the vendors you’ll find this week and every week at the Market.