This Saturday will be our last week of 8-12 at the Market. On October 3, we switch over to our fall hours of 9-12. Safety Hour will be from 9-10 and dogs will still be welcome from 10-12.
Expect to see:
- Pumpkins, Indian corn, beets, broccoli, cauliflower, potatoes, carrots, winter squash, pears and apples along with corn, tomatoes, beans, eggplant, melons, lettuce, peppers, and much more.
- Circle City Sweets will have the final (maybe ever) batch of Sweet Corn Chowder this week.
- Surprise POPUP this week from Revival Food Co. Come and get some all-natural nut butters
- Trailhead Naturals vegan ice cream this week is Cookies & Cream.
- The honey special this week at Wildflower Ridge – purchase a 2 lb. jar and get a ½ lb. jar free!
- The new Broad Ripple masks are available now at the BRVA booth.
- Get registered to vote or pick up an application for an absentee ballot, or both. Indiana Citizen – One More Voice is at the Market every Saturday.
- We’re wrapping up National Honey Month with two more recipes using all-natural local honey – with roasted veggies!
Hickory Valley Farms and Circle City Smoke are out this week. See our Summer Vendor List for all the vendors you’ll find this week, and every week at the Market.
Don’t forget that Safety Hour is 8-9 am and dogs are now allowed from 10-12. A few of our vendors are cash-only, so be sure to bring some with you or stop at an ATM on your way.