Please be sure you are aware of the following traffic and parking details for your visit to the Market:
- Entry to the school parking lot will be permitted only from the northwest entrance off of Compton Street.
- Exit from the school parking lot will be permitted only through the south gate onto East 61st Street.
- Traffic is all one way within the parking lot — north to south away from the school. Please follow the signs.
- Burlap sacks will be placed over non-applicable parking signs to indicate that it is okay to park there during the Market.
- Handicapped parking spaces for Market visitors are designated with special signage.
Please slow down, exit and come around again instead of going the wrong way against traffic, watch out for foot traffic, and use caution while driving in the vicinity of the Market. If necessary, you can park on the surrounding streets.
Use good sense when leaving your dog in the car while you shop. We want the Market to be safe for everyone.
One last note: Please do not leave your car parked on the high school property after the Market closes at noon. Once the vendors break down their booths, pack up, and vacate the lot, we have to lock the gates.