Expect to see sweet bell peppers, green beans, tomatoes, eggplant, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, squash, cucumbers, peaches, blueberries, & more.
- The raspberries arrived at two different vendors along with what may have been the last of the strawberries and lots more blueberries.
- Sweet corn came by the truck-full at My Dad’s Sweet Corn and customers were lined up to get their fix. See this week’s recipe for Fresh Corn Salad.
- Sweet Corn Chowder was also available (made with My Dad”s) at Circle City Soups.
- We saw the first jalapeno and shishito peppers. More hot and mild chile peppers cannot be far behind.
- Lots of lilies, sunflowers, and other beautiful blooms in bouquets are available.
- Look for Cider Slushies at Wild’s Apple Farm this week.
- Farm to Product returns to the Market this week with hummus, pestos, salads, and more.
- Les Patisseries Pastries Chef had a beautiful Flan along with his other lovely pastries and breads.
- Nujac Garden had lovely flavored vinegars for dressing up your fresh summer salads and veggies.
- Handicapper Generals provide rockin’ blues for your enjoyment in the entertainment booth this Saturday.
It’s Week #2 of the month, so we have ARPO (Alliance for Responsible Pet Ownership), Batch No. 2, Groomsville Popcorn, Primal Delights, Red Frazier Bison, and Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood with us this week.
After being out last week, Amelia’s Bread, Azalia Farm Market, Freedom Valley Farm, and Hole Pottery will all be back this week.
We just heard from Nancy Barton of The Daily Blossom, that her flight back to the U.S. was cancelled, so she won’t be back for the Market this week. We hope she gets home safely and we’ll see her next Saturday, July 20. And Skillington Farms is out today due to a staffing issue.
I forgot to mention last week that Xchocol’Art is out until September. Their confections don’t do well in the heat and humidity of July and August.
Check our Vendor List for ALL the vendors you’ll see this Saturday.