Cherries, black raspberries, tomatillos, radicchio, cantaloupe, and chanterelles were new last week. Expect to see more peak summer produce this week, including corn and tomatoes.
- There were still strawberries as well as peaches, blueberries, and raspberries available.
- Heirloom tomatoes and big vine-ripe slicers were everywhere as well as lovely little cherry and grape sized tomatoes.
- We’re seeing more green beans, eggplant, and varieties of peppers as the season goes on.
- We saw corn at Azalia Farm Market and Fields Farm Fresh in addition to My Dad’s Sweet Corn.
- Silverthorn Farm had pretty purple-skinned potatoes and green zebra tomatoes.
- Peaches & Cream Galettes were at Pots & Pans, made with Pete’s Peaches.
- Wild’s Apple Farm introduced Frozen Cider Slushies. Perfect for hot days!
- A gorgeous display of lily bouquets was prominent at Bloomer’s Greenhouse.
- It was great to have Farm to Product back after an extended absence. Check out Anna’s creative hummus, pestos, and more!
It’s Week #3 of the month, so we have 3-in-1 Restaurant, BooYah! Shrubs, Circle City Smoke and Guacamole & More, joining us. Pet Wants Indy will be out this week. And Burton’s Maplewood Farm will make a special off-schedule appearance.
Skillington Farms was out last week and several people came to the Information Booth to ask where they were. They’ll be back this Saturday with breakfast sandwiches and wraps.
Nancy Barton is back in the USA! The Daily Blossom will be at the Market this week with lots of pretty bouquets and inspiration from Monet’s Giverney.
Dickinson Woodworking will be out this Saturday. They are doing the Art Fair in Ann Arbor, MI. Hidden Pond Farm is also out doing a festival. Natural Born Juicers will be out due to the heat which makes the truck pretty unbearable.
Check our Vendor List for ALL the vendors you’ll see this Saturday.