Spring Locust Honey was new last week at Wildflower Ridge Honey. The supply is limited, so get there early this Saturday. David also has garlic-infused honey, flavored whipped honeys, and more!
- Expect to see plenty of all the peak summer produce, including tomatoes, corn, carrots, kale, chard, beets, cucumbers, hot and mild peppers, eggplant, green beans, potatoes, peaches, blueberries, cantaloupes, watermelons, and apples.
- Baby Goat Yoga returns this week with another session of healthful relaxing Vinyasa yoga practice accompanied by adorable baby goats from Redbud Farm & Caprini Creamery.
- This Saturday at 2 pm, is the American Dairy Association’s Ultimate Grilled Cheese Contest (Purdue Extension Ag/Hort Bldg.) at the Indiana State Fair. Come say hi to Katy Williams from Tulip Tree Creamery who gets to be a judge this year after winning 1st place last year. See what creative ways local cooks and chefs are using cheese and bread to make grilled cheese magic! Check out Katy’s winning recipe.
- Look for some new items this week at Farm to Product!
- Xchocol’Art will be making a special appearance at the Market this Saturday with beautiful and delicious chocolate treats! And Guacamole & More will also be at the Market this week, apart from their regular schedule.
It’s Week #2 of the months, so we have ARPO (Alliance for Responsible Pet Ownership), Batch No. 2, Groomsville Popcorn, Primal Delights, Red Frazier Bison, and Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood joining us this Saturday. Hickory Valley Farms will be back after being out last week.
Check our Vendor List for ALL the vendors you’ll see this Saturday.
Don’t forget that the Broad Ripple Carnival is going on all weekend (Thursday thru Sunday) at Broad Ripple Park, featuring carnival rides & games, food & drink, a craft beer garden, live music, community booths, and a history exhibit!
Although it’s National Farmers Market Week, we are planning our celebration for Saturday September 7th. With the Broad Ripple Carnival and the State Fair going on, we thought we’d postpone so we can focus on making it a really fun event.