Grapes, delicata squash, sweet potatoes, Italian peppers, and two more varieties of apples were new last week, plus red raspberries were back.
Expect to see plenty of all the peak summer produce like corn, tomatoes, green beans, zucchini, cucumbers, eggplant, peppers, carrots, onions, greens, and more.
- It’s National Waffle Day on Saturday! For a delicious way to enjoy breakfast at the Market, visit the Walking Waffle Co. These Liege-style waffles made with pearl sugar are big and delicious and can be eaten on the spot with fruit or sweet toppings; or they can be bought in a package to take home and make your own.
- Xchocol’art and will be with us full-time (every Saturday) for the remainder of the season.
- The BRVA (Broad Ripple Village Association) will be on hand again selling Penrod tickets and discounted advance tickets for the Home Tour.
- Tickets for the Ross Faris Award Dinner went on sale earlier this week. If you missed your e-invite, tickets can be purchased on Eventbrite.
- We are in need of more gently-used shopping bags to loan out to customers who forgot theirs. If you can donate, please drop off at the Information Booth.
It’s Week #4 of the month so we have ARPO (Alliance for Responsible Pet Ownership), Batch No. 2, Groomsville Popcorn, Primal Delights, and Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood Co. joining us this Saturday.
Farm to Product is back after being out last week (Anna had finals), and Royer Farm Fresh Meats is going to be out this week. Both sons have soccer games Saturday morning.
Check our Vendor List for ALL the vendors you’ll see this Saturday.