Pumpkins, bok choy, rainbow carrots, Rosa Bianca eggplant, Honey Crisp apples, and green grapes were new last week.
- Expect to see more leeks, kale, broccoli, beans, radishes, and apples in the coming weeks.
- And there is still plenty of summer produce like tomatoes, corn, melons, peppers, cucumbers, and summer squash.
- Fall is a great time for unique arrangements from Harvest Moon Flower Farm!
- Whipped Nettle — super light and smooth with spearmint, nettles and a touch of garlic, use as a dip with raw veggies, filling for ravioli, or make the ultimate avocado toast. Very limited quantities at Tulip Tree Creamery, get yours early!
- We welcome 317 Juicery and their organic cold pressed juices this Saturday for a trial run at the Market. Let us know what you think of them.
- Tickets can be purchased at the Information Booth for the 15th annual Historic Home Tour which takes place on September 20 & 21.
It’s Week #2 of the month, so we have ARPO (Alliance for Responsible Pet Ownership), Batch No. 2, Groomsville Popcorn, Primal Delights, Red Frazier Bison, and Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood Co. joining us this Saturday.
La Chinita Poblana will be back this week after being out at Penrod last week. Royer Farm Fresh Meats is out this week due to a soccer tournament. They’ll be back Sept. 21.
Check our Vendor List for ALL the vendors you’ll see this Saturday.