Indian corn, red cabbage, radicchio, mini pumpkins, sunshine squash, juicing carrots, and pumpkin spice honey were new last week. Sounds like Fall to me!
- I also saw broccoli and cabbage, carnival squash, Mexican sage and pepper bouquets, pie pumpkins, and lots more mums & gourds.
- Home Ec had some amazing jams for sale including pawpaw jam!
- Doud Greening, Gala, Golden Delicious, Jonahold, JonaMac, Kandil Snap, and Sweet 16 were new apple varieties at Wild’s Apple Farm last Saturday. Expect to see more apple varieties this week.
- Freedom Valley Farm grows tasty mushrooms as well as produce. They have shiitakes, oyster mushrooms, and their new chestnut mushrooms. Silverthorn Farm and Taste Café both had chicken-of-the-woods mushrooms.
- Find adorable fall pup treats at Three Dog Bakery; and seasonal allergy relief for your fur-baby at Pet Wants Indy.
- There will be a limited supply of Dutch Tulip Gouda at Tulip Tree Creamery this week only. Come early to get wedge before they run out.
It’s Week #4 of the month, so we have ARPO (Alliance for Responsible Pet Ownership), Batch No. 2, Groomsville Popcorn, Primal Delights, and Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood joining us this week.
We also have 3-in-1 Restaurant coming off-schedule and 317 Juicery making another trial visit to the Market.
Xchocol’Art is back after being out last week.
Hole Pottery is out at the Carmel Art Fair. Byrne’s Grilled Pizza is out due to a vehicle breakdown. Dickinson Custom Woodworking is out at Chatauqua in Madison, IN.
The Daily Blossom and Nicey Treat are both out for the season.
Check our Vendor List for ALL the vendors you’ll see this Saturday.