Turnips, baby Brussels sprouts, Jimmy Nardello peppers, watermelon radishes, celeriac, and poblanos were new last week.
- New apple varieties included Fuji, Jonathan, and Sir Prize. And Nujac Garden had beautiful pears.
- My Dad’s Sweet Corn will make their last visit of the season with the last of their sweet corn.
- Stop by the Maplewood Farm booth for 100% pure maple syrup, maple sugar, maple crème, and more. There’s nothing like pure maple syrup on a stack of pancakes to sweeten up your day!
- Brussels Sprouts with Bacon soup was on the menu at Circle City Soups.
- Lick Ice Cream had new Spiced Apple Butter ice cream on their menu.
- We start Fall Hours this Saturday. We’ll open one hour later, at 9 am to accommodate the later sunrise as we move toward winter and give our vendors daylight in which to set up for the Market. We’ll still be closing at 12-noon.
It’s Week #1 of the month and so we have 3-in-1 Restaurant, BooYah Shrubs, Circle City Smoke, Guacamole & More, Hidden Pond Farm, and Trailhead Naturals joining us.
Byrne’s Grilled Pizza, Hole Pottery, Dickinson Custom Woodworking, and La Chinita Poblana are all back after being out last Saturday.
Pet Wants Indy is out due to staffing issues. Royer Farm Fresh Meats is out this week due to their boys having soccer matches.
This is the last week for My Dad’s Sweet Corn; and Me and Dippy McGee is now out for the season.
The Azalia Farm Market booth will be vacant this week due to the funeral of Bennie Whipker, former owner of Azalia Farm and first recipient of the Ross Faris Award. Please keep the Whipker family in your thoughts and prayers.
Check our Vendor List for ALL the vendors you’ll see at the Market.