Paprika peppers, honey bear squash, rainbow radishes, Chioggia beets, spinach, Mutsu Crispin, Idared, Liberty, and Crimson Crisp apples were new last week.
- Also, Brussels sprout stalks were back, Ozark pink tomatoes, snap and shell peas, and raspberries were still available.
- Expect to see more broccoli, kale, lettuce, winter squash, potatoes, onions, sweet potatoes, and Brussels sprouts.
- Old Major Market makes amazing sausages like orange fennel, spicy Italian, chorizo, merguez, maple bourbon, Caribbean jerk, Kielbasa, Curry, Korean Gochujang, and more.
- Artisano’s Oils & Spices will be roasting peppers at their booth this Saturday. Stop by and give them a try!
- Look for amazing fall flavors at Lick Ice Cream – Caramel & Mulling Spice, Spiced Apple Butter, Shagbark & Bacon Brittle, Cedar & Whiskey, and many more!
- Circle City Soups had vegan French Tomato, and Split Pea soups last week. Check their menu board at the Market to see what delightful concoctions Roger has come up with each Saturday.
- Chocolate covered figs were looking lovely and luscious at Xchocol’Art.
- 317 Juicery is back this week for another guest visit and sampling. Let us know what you think.
- Last but certainly not least, Baby Goat Yoga is back for the October session from 9-10:30.
Many of you have asked about Lee’s Orchard. Josh’s father passed away back in May and he has had to get more involved in the orchard operation. He plans to be back next year, but will not be at the Market this fall. In the meantime, Jose at Compean & Sons has a beautiful orchard and has agreed to bring more apples to the BRFM. Along with Wild’s Apple Farm and Nujac Gardens the Market will be well-stocked with many varieties of high-quality apples.
It’s Week #2 of the month, so we have Batch No. 2, Groomsville Popcorn, Primal Delights, Red Frazier Bison, and Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood joining us this Saturday.
Azalia Farm Market, Royer Farm Fresh Meats, and Pet Wants Indy are all back this week after being out last week.
ARPO (Alliance for Responsible Pet Ownership), Guacamole & More and My Dad’s Sweet Corn are out for the season.
Check our Vendor List for ALL the vendors you’ll find at the Market.