Rutabagas, cauliflower, roasted peppers & tomatillos, hot chocolate, and bags of frozen vegetables were new last week.
- Expect to see more broccoli, beets, peppers, pumpkins, potatoes, and Brussels sprouts.
- New apple varieties last Saturday included Sun Crisp, Sun Dance, Candy Crisp, and Empire.
- Rene’s Bakery brings freshly-baked pastries each week. Albert is up bright and early on Saturday mornings to start baking and often delivers more goodies fresh-from-the-oven halfway through the morning!
- Gomphrena, hairy balls, and okra stalks were available along with beautiful autumn swags at Harvest Moon Flower Farm.
- Hidden Pond Farm has amazing tonics to keep you healthy throughout cold and flu season. Check them out!
- Have a hot breakfast and beverage at the Market to warm you up while you shop fresh and local. There are many tasty options to choose from.
It’s Week #3 of the month, so we have 3-in-1 Restaurant, BooYah Shrubs, Circle City Smoke, Hidden Pond Farm, Pets Wants Indy, and Trailhead Naturals joining us this Saturday.
Me and Dippy McGee will be back for an off-schedule visit bringing their signature dips. Batch No. 2 is also with us off-schedule.
Dickinson Custom Woodworking, Taste Cafe & Marketplace, and Turchetti’s Salumeria are out this week.
Check our Vendor List for ALL the vendors you’ll see at the Market.