Don’t forget to come in costume this Saturday for our annual pre-Halloween fall celebration. Dress up the kids and dogs as well. It’s a great way to do a trial-run for the big night.
Mustard greens, miatake mushrooms, artisan butters, pumpkin spice lattes, gorgeous fall wreaths and whiskey cheese were all new last week. Plus raspberries were still available and sugar snap and shell peas made a return appearance.
- Expect to see more beautiful broccoli, fall greens, root vegetables, and winter squash.
- New apple varieties were Ashmeads Kernel, Evercrisp, Hudson’s Golden Gem, Razor Russet, and Winesap.
- Potato varieties included fingerlings, Kennebec, Carola, Purple Viking, Adirondak, Purple Majesty, Oneida, and Red Endeavor.
- Jams & Preserves from Home Ec are great on fresh artisan breads and paired with cheeses!
- We’re excited to welcome a prospective new vendor this week – Apricot Sun! They will be at the Market for the next several weeks with their Mediterranean prepared meals. We would love to get your feedback.
It’s Week #4 of the month, so we have Batch No. 2 and Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood joining us this Saturday. And 317 Juicery is back this week with fresh juices.
Azalia Farm Market, Bettini Pasta, Byrne’s Grilled Pizza, Dickinson Custom Woodworking, Funny Bone Farm, Norman Mullet Farm, Pat’s Philly Pretzels, Primal Delights, Rene’s Bakery, and Skillington Farms are out this week.
BooYah Shrubs, Compean & Sons, Groomsville Popcorn, La Chinita Poblana, and Turchetti’s Salumeria are out for the season.
Check our Vendor List for ALL the vendors you’ll see at the Market.