It’s our last Saturday behind the high school for this season, and there’s no rain in the forecast this week. Next week we move to Liter House both inside and outside and start the Winter Market early.
Azalia Farm Market, Earthly Delights, Funny Bone Farm, Norman Mullet Farm, Skillington Farms, and Dickinson Custom Woodworking are all back this week after being out last Saturday.
- Granny Smith apples were new last week. We saw plenty of root vegetables, winter squash, late season greens, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, and onions.
- Expect to see more pumpkins, green beans, eggplants, peppers, cauliflower, and kale this week.
- We’re pleased to have Sitka Salmon Shares back this Saturday with delicious and healthy wild-caught seafood.
- David and his roaster are back this week at Artisano’s Oils & Spices! Come get roasted peppers and tomatillos to use in chilis, dips, & stews.
- Taste Café & Marketplace serves up delicious hot breakfasts at their booth. Look for hot breakfasts and beverages all over the Market to fuel you while you shop.
- Jonesing for a honey fix? Eagle Creek Apiary is filling in this week while Wildflower Ridge is taking the week off.
- Apricot Sun is back this week with Mediterranean prepared meals. Come check them out and let us know what you think.
- Congratulations to Tulip Tree Creamery for winning a silver award at the World Cheese Competition in Italy!
Bettini Pasta, Home Ec, and Lick Ice Cream are out this week, but we expect them back next week.
Walking Waffle, Nujac Gardens, Hidden Pond Farm, and Byrnes Grilled Pizza are out for the season.
Check our Vendor List for ALL the vendors you’ll see at the Market.