We’re at Liter House again with some of our vendors in the parking lot and more inside the restaurant. Be sure to check out both locations when you visit.
- Last week we had a beautiful sunny morning and saw gorgeous heads of broccoli, big fat carrots, purple cauliflower, Gilfeather turnips, and vibrant peppers.
- Earthly Delights did their Customer Appreciation Day serving up hot soup. Ask Liz about pints of soup to take home.
- Expect to see lots of broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, winter squash, root vegetables, kale, apples, and more.
- Pots & Pans Pie Co. is taking orders for Thanksgiving pies. Get your order in now for pickup before Thanksgiving.
- The pepper roaster is back this week! David will be roasting peppers at Artisano’s Oils & Spices booth outside. Get yourself a bag or two for soups, stews, chili, and other cold-weather dishes.
- Baby Goat Yoga has been cancelled for this week. We’ll let you know about future plans.
- Did you know you can bring your dogs to the outside part of the Market at Liter House. Dogs are welcome in the outdoor eating area at Half Liter too. (Just no dogs inside the building.)
Outside this week we will have Norman Mullet Farm, Earthly Delights, Funny Bone Farm, Fields Farm Fresh Produce, Maplewood Farms, Caprini Farmstead Creamery, and Artisano’s Oils & Spices.
It’s Week #3 of the month, so inside this week we will be joined by Apricot Sun, Green Growers, Home Ec, and Me & Dippy McGee.
Silverthorn Farm and Weathered Plow are out this week, but expected back next week for pre-Thanksgiving shopping. Simpson’s Family Farm is out for the season.
Check our Winter Vendor List for ALL the vendors you’ll see inside Liter House.