It’s your last chance to get Market-fresh produce and artisan foods for your Thanksgiving dinner. Make it the best Thanksgiving ever with delicious foods from our local farmers and makers.
- Expect to see broccoli, cauliflower, kale, winter squash, potatoes, turnips, carrots, cabbages, leeks, onions, apples, and much more.
- You can even find frozen green beans and corn from Fields Farm Fresh Produce!
- Simple Taste has the gluten-free baked goods you need for your special guests. Ask about the dairy-free and allergan-free options too.
- Hot Chocolate will be available from Xchocol’Art at the Winter Market inside Liter House.
- There will be a visit by one of the baby goats from Caprini Farmstead Creamery. Mike and Basil will be outside in the north parking lot. (There is no yoga happening.)
- It’s the last outdoor market for 2019. There is no market next Saturday (Nov. 30), so plan to shop Small Business Saturday in Broad Ripple Village. The Winter Market will continue inside Liter House on Dec. 7.
Vendors setting up outside in the parking lot this week will be Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood, Norman Mullet Farm, Funny Bone Farm, Fields Farm Fresh Produce, Silverthorn Farm, Weathered Plow, Maplewood Farm, and Caprini.
Check our Vendor List for ALL the vendors you’ll see inside Liter House this week.