This week we settle into our regular winter schedule inside Liter House.
Expect to see ingredients for holiday appetizers — cheeses, toppings, dips, veggies for crudités, apples, breads, sausages and seafood! And plenty of winter greens to showcase all of them!
- Sitka Salmon Shares will be with us this Saturday. Salmon is a great choice for holiday entertaining!
- It’s National Brownie Week. Check out the fabulous brownies at Amelia’s Bakery this week.
- Harvest Moon Flower Farm has beautiful wreaths and other holiday decorations available.
- See this week’s recipe post for a great how-to on making an appetizer board for holiday entertaining. Look for the cheeses you need at Tulip Tree Creamery and Caprini Farmstead Creamery.
- BRVA insulated shopping bags are on sale now 2 for $10 (reg. $7 ea.). They make great gifts; especially full of wonderful things from the Market!
- Don’t forget your pets when shopping for the holidays. Pet Wants Indy has lots of great things for your favorite fur-baby!
It’s Week #1 of the month, so we have Apricot Sun, Caprini Farmstead Creamery, Circle City Kombucha, and Me & Dippy McGee joining us this week.
Check our complete list of full-time and part-time vendors on our Vendor Page.