This week you’ll find lots of ingredients for holiday entertaining — meats of all kinds including bacon and saugsages, eggs, cheeses, sweet potatoes, mushrooms, carrots, radishes, daikons, salad turnips, cabbages, salad & hearty greens – and lots more!
- Red Frazier Bison (see the Bison Team in photo) is a Week-2-only vendor – don’t miss them!
- Also Week-2-only, Russell Sheep Company will have premium lamb leg roasts, racks and summer sausage this week, plus $1 off breakfast links. Pre-order on their website.
- We’ll also have have Week 2/4 vendors Batch No. 2 and Primal Delights.
- Lick’s will have their popular Boozy EggNog Ice Cream this week!
- Harvest Moon Flower Farm will have colorful holiday wreaths, swags, candle holders, and more!
- See this week’s recipe post for a tasty but healthy Brussels sprout dip for entertaining. Recipe for veggie chips included! And Bettini Pasta is also out this week, but will be with us next week.
- Gift idea! BRVA insulated shopping bags are on special 2 for $10 (reg. $7 each).
Wild’s Apple Farm is out this week on a well-deserved vacation. But they’ll be back next week in time for Christmas apple needs!
Check our complete list of full-time and part-time vendors on our Vendor Page.