Things are getting back to normal after a cold November and a couple of busy holiday weeks. You’ll still find plenty of ingredients to make tasty winter meals and fun seasonal get togethers.
- See our recipe this week for a tasty chili recipes using a fun mix of ingredients from the market!
- Shamrock Farm will be bringing us mushrooms this week after production challenges the last couple of weeks.
- Check out the flavorful arugula at Johnnie Raber Family Farm (new this season for their farm) and the beautiful salad mixes at Full Hand and Freedom Valley Farms.
- Lick will heave their new flavor Brown Butter Cookie Dough. Check it out!!
- This week we’ll have Week #3 only vendors Green Growers and Home Ec. Preserves.
- We’ll also have Weeks #1/#3 vendors Caprini Creamery, Circle City Kombucha, Apricot Sun and Me and Dippy McGee.
Check our complete list of full-time and part-time vendors on our Vendor Page.