The new market location has plenty of space for parking and social distancing, and our amazing vendors did a great job adapting to the changes. We want to thank everyone – vendors, volunteers, and customers for making our opening day in a new location with new safety protocols a great success.
This Sunday is Mothers Day and the Market is a great place to find something special for the moms in your life. Vendors will have flowers, chocolates, cheese, garden plants, a special Zaaatar spread, preserves, and much, much more.
Now is the time to pre-order from participating vendors for pickup at the Market this Saturday. Access the Vendor Pre-order Table from our Pre-Order Info page. Be sure and note cutoff times as they vary from vendor to vendor.
This coming Saturday, expect to see:
- Lots of greens, radishes, carrots, rhubarb, mushrooms, and bedding plants.
- Apricot Sun is bringing a special Zaatar spread with a Mothers Day message.
- Pete, of Ann’s Asparagus, will have peach wood for sale (great for grilling).
- A new product – cottage cheese – at Tulip Tree Creamery.
- Red Frazier Bison will be at the Market (they’re only here once a month).
- “Take-and-reheat” breakfast pizza will be available at Byrne’s Grilled Pizza.
- Boulevard Place Food Pantry rescuing surplus food at the end of the Market.
It’s the second week of the month, so we have Groomsville Popcorn, Guacamole & More, and Red Frazier Bison joining us this Saturday. Note that Trailhead Naturals is now going to be with us every Saturday. Check our Vendor List to see all the vendors who will be on hand this week.
Don’t forget that our first half hour from 8-8:30 is reserved for seniors and immune-compromised customers. And we ask that all customers stay clear of the market area prior to 8 am to allow our vendors and volunteers to complete their safe market setup undisturbed.
It’s a whole new paradigm, and things keep changing. See our Safety Protocols for possible updates and our Things to Know Before You Go page for any new information on changes we’ve made at the Market.