In spite of cold temperatures, the Market was hopping last week with all kinds of fresh local produce, meats, eggs, and artisanal foods. It’s a bit of a hike from one end to the other, but it’s really great to see our vendors out there with so much to offer.
Now is the time to pre-order from participating vendors for pickup at the Market this Saturday. Access the Vendor Pre-order Table from our Pre-Order Info page. Be sure and note cutoff times as they vary from vendor to vendor.
This coming Saturday expect to see:
- Lots of greens, radishes, carrots, rhubarb, mushrooms, and garden plants.
- Potted & cut flowers and hanging baskets last week, and more coming.
- the Annual Sapling Giveaway by Representatives Greg Porter and Ed Delaney.
- Starting this week – Native Bread, and Tailored Toddies.
- Special on marinated lamb round roast from Russell Sheep Co.
- That would go great with pasta and salad made with fresh Spring Things from the Market
It’s Week #3 of May, so we have Hidden Pond Farm, and Russell Sheep Co., joining us this Saturday. We also have Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood with us off-schedule (they had technical difficulties last week and couldn’t make it). They’ll also be with us in Week #5. Batch No. 2 is also with us this week off-schedule and Groomsville Popcorn will be with us every Saturday going forward.
Check our Summer Vendor List to see ALL the vendors who will be on hand this Saturday and every week.