Just a few things you need to be aware of before you head out on Saturday. We’ll update the information below each week as needed along with the link to the updated vendor map. Thanks for your support and understanding as we navigate these difficult times.
Planning Your Visit to the Market
- Parking & Traffic: There will be parking both north of the Market area and south of it. Handicapped Parking is reserved right across from the entrance. (see map) Bike racks will also be available. Please drive carefully on Rural and in the overflow lot as it may be crowded with walkers and bikers as well as cars.
- Enter & Exit: There will be only one entrance to the Market on the west side in the center. You will need to line up outside the entrance and practice social distancing (6 ft. apart) to enter one at a time. There will be two exits – one on the north side and one on the south side of the Market so that customers can exit closer to where they parked. (see map)
- Market Layout: The Market is really spread out (booths 10 ft. apart) to help maintain social distancing. We also don’t have vendors on both sides of a center aisle, but rather in a three-sided lineup so that you can start at one end and move down the line to end close to an exit. (see map) And hand washing stations are located near both exits.
- Crowd Control: Admission will be restricted if the Market area becomes too crowded to maintain social distancing. We don’t anticipate that this will be necessary, but we’ll be monitoring the situation. Look for the chalk marks on the pavement to aid in staying 6 ft. apart.
- (NEW) Customer Lines: At vendors who have long lines, there will be a designated space between the customer currently being helped at a booth and the first person waiting in line, marked with blue arrows and the word WALKWAY. If you want to take a look at what a vendor is selling, please stand off to the side of their table rather than in front where another customer is making a purchase.
- When to Arrive: The first half-hour of the Market (8-8:30) is reserved for seniors and other high-risk (immuno-compromised) customers. Please wait until 8:30 if you are not in this high-risk group. We also ask that no customers show up early so as not to interfere with the safe setup of the Market.
- Interactions: We ask that only 1-2 persons per family come to shop and one person at a time to engage a vendor. We remind you that you may not touch products. The vendors will hand you your purchases.
- Precautions: We encourage everyone to wear a face mask for your own safety and the safety of our vendors, volunteers, and the other customers. (All vendors and volunteers will wear face masks and gloves.)
- Not Allowed: We’re sad about it too, but you’ll have to leave them at home. No dogs will be allowed at the Market. There will also be no food or beverages consumed, no sampling, no growler refills, and we will have no entertainment.
For information about our Safety Protocols, SNAP/Fresh Bucks, Vendors, DIY Face Masks, and more, explore the BRFM website.