We’ve added another driveway at the north end of the parking area to make it easier to exit the lot. The middle entrance to the parking lot from Rural has been barricaded for the construction. The only entrance to the overflow lot and the Market is now the one furthest south, closest to Kessler Blvd.
Expect to see:
- Garden starts, bedding plants, and hanging baskets. But not for very much longer.
- Fresh greens, bok choy, spring onions, asparagus, rhubarb, radishes, and sugar snap peas!
- Nicey Treat returns to the Market this week with boxes of popsicles – 12/$30 in assorted flavors!
- The Daily Blossom was back as of last Saturday with mini-bouquets and heirloom tomato plants.
- Guacamole & More is joining us off-schedule this week. You won’t have to go two whole weeks without guac and salsa!
- Artisano’s Oils & Spices sold out of their herb butter last Saturday, but will have more this week.
- Pick up some rhubarb at the Market and try our recipe for Rhubarb Compote.
It’s Week #1 of the month, so we have Hidden Pond Farm and Russell Sheep Co. joining us on Saturday. See the Summer Vendor List for all the vendors you’ll see this week, and each week throughout the season.
Home Ec was out last week, but plans to be back this week. And Farm to Product was supposed to be joining us this Saturday, but will delay one more week and be back starting June 13th.
Don’t forget to bring your protective face-covering with you and leave your canine companion(s) at home. Also, no food or beverage may be consumed at the Market. And look for the green circles and the blue arrow walkways to help you keep safely socially distant from other shoppers while at the Market. See you soon!