Summer has arrived and the Market season is in full swing.
PARKING: We have parking just north of the Market including some handicapped spaces. If that is full, please park across Rural St. at Landmark Theatres and use the sidewalk and crosswalk to reach the Market. Please do not park near Lowe’s loading zones or on the entry/exit roads as they are very busy on Saturday mornings. We love our new location and want to be good neighbors!
Expect to see:
- Garlic scapes, cucumbers, and zucchini, along with beets, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplant, green beans, and more.
- We’re hoping for more strawberries this week, and expecting a limited amount of peaches.
- Peonies, sunflowers, snapdragons, and other beautiful cut flowers are available in abundance.
- Circle City Smoke joins us Saturday for the first time this year with smoked salts and pepper.
- We’ll also have Revival Food Co. doing a surprise pop-up appearance.
- A great way to cool off and stay hydrated is with cucumbers. We’ve got a couple of tasty ways to enjoy them.
- We have several vendors planning to start on July 4th, including most of our Ready-to-Eats who will be able to participate under newly relaxed restrictions. More details next week.
- Circle City Kombucha is out this week building their inventory back up; and Wild’s Apple Farm is also out. They’ll return next week.
Check our Summer Vendor List for all the vendors you’ll find at the Market this week and every week.
Don’t forget that the first hour from 8-9:00 a.m. is the BRFM SAFETY HOUR. Everyone is welcome, but for the protection of seniors (over 65), and other high-risk customers, face masks are mandatory during that time.