This year, farmers markets across the country have faced challenges never seen before. National Farmers Market Week is August 2-8th and celebrates the heroic work of farmers, the safety and resilience of markets and the essential role they play in our local food systems.
We’ll have a special celebration next week, but we celebrate every Saturday by making loads of fresh local produce, meats, eggs, and artisanal foods available for you to eat healthy and delicious. Come join us.
Expect to see:
- Tomatillos, watermelons, cantaloupes, blueberries, raspberries, and peaches; as well as corn, tomatoes, eggplant, green beans, cucumbers, zucchini, and more
- Lots of delicious Ready-to-Eat breakfast food and beverage for you to enjoy on site, or take home to the family — learn more about all our Ready-to-Eat breakfast options
- Nicey Treat will return after a two-week hiatus with yummy hand-crafted popsicle flavors
- Fresh artisan cottage cheese is back at Tulip Tree Creamery this week
- Xchocol’Art is bringing chocolate covered cherries (life is a bowl of…)
- Get your What the Duck raffle tickets for great prizes – at the BRVA booth
- Pick up some ground meats and fresh veggies to make our Kofta Kebabs recipe
Fields Farm Fresh Produce will not be at the Market this Saturday due to a plethora of family activities they had going on. They’ll be back next week with lots of farm fresh produce.
Check our Summer Vendor List for all the vendors you’ll find at the Market this week and every week.
A few of our vendors are cash-only. If you’re planning to purchase My Dad’s Sweet Corn, Pete’s Peaches, or meat/eggs from Phelps Family Farm, you’ll need to bring cash with you. But leave the dogs at home – under current health department restrictions, dogs are not allowed in the Market area.