We’d like to remind customers to pay attention to the green circles for social distancing while waiting in line; and to the blue arrows indicating walkways through customer lines for those who are browsing. We’ve noticed some shoppers forgetting these recently and so we are refreshing the paint on them for this Saturday and asking everyone to be aware of them.
Expect to see:
- Horticulture beans, pumpkins, pears, watermelon radishes, and multiple varieties of apples, along with tomatoes, eggplant, melons, beans, corn, lettuces, squash, carrots, and more.
- Wildflower Ridge Honey special deal this week – buy 1 lb. honey at regular price and get a 2nd lb. half off!
- See the BRFM Instagram page each week for additional promotions and giveaways.
- Butterscotch Pudding available this week at Tulip Tree Creamery. Better pre-order!
- Circle City Sweets will have Strawberry Chocolate Balsamic and Fig Vanilla jams.
- Check out this week’s Honey Recipes for Honey Sriracha Popcorn and Honey Caramel Apple Sundaes.
- Oh, and in case you missed it, DOGS ARE NOW ALLOWED FROM 10-12. See details here.
- Pet Wants Indy and Three Dog Bakery are the booths to visit for doggie stuff at the Market.
Me and Dippy McGee is out this week on vacation.
Check out our Summer Vendor List for all the vendors you’ll find this week and every week at the Market.