We had some traffic and parking issues last week at the Market. Please be sure to leave room at the north end of the parking rows for traffic to drive through to the next row for parking or exiting. We have re-marked the area and added cones. Also please slow down and drive carefully in the parking lots and on Rural.
Expect to see:
- Brussels sprout stalks, raspberries, lima beans, fall swags, watermelon radishes, radicchio, pumpkins, apples, cauliflower, broccoli, and much more.
- The last of the sweet corn from My Dad’s Sweet Corn.
- Urban Awareness Gardens is bringing wine-braised turkey legs this Saturday.
- The roaster will be fired up and cranking out roasted peppers and tomatillos at Artisano’s Oils & Spices. Great for chili!
- We have two Pop-ups for you this week. Eat Surreal will have plant-based nut-free Pimiento Spread and Bam Salad; and Say It Ain’t Salsa will showcase their Roasted Tomato Salsa.
- Xchocol’Art will be serving hot cholate again and throughout October at the Market.
- Pick up some lovely heads of cabbage this week to make our Braised Cabbage Soup with Smoked Sausage.
- See Old Major Market for a good sausage recommendation.
- Although Shamrock Farm did their last market on Oct. 3, Tallow will still be in their spot going forward.
Guacamole & More is out for the season. See our Summer Vendor List for all the vendors you’ll find this week and every week at the Market.
Don’t forget that dogs are not allowed during Safety Hour from 9-10. The dogs are welcome from 10-12.