Last week’s Pop-ups are back for an encore, voting information is available at the BRVA booth spot, and you’ll find a few last tastes of summer along with a whole lot of fall fun!
Expect to see:
- Ginger, pumpkins, sweet potatoes, Brussels sprout stalks, radishes, beans, apples, rainbow carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, radicchio, spinach, winter squash, fall swags, and much more.
- Home Ec will have a limited supply of corn relish made from the last of the season’s sweet corn. They also have incredible jams like their award-winning Bourbon Paw Paw.
- Look for spooky treats and other gourmet yummies as well as scary-good hot chocolate at Xchocol’Art.
- Seasonal goodies at Circle City Sweets include pumpkin bread with pepita streusel & cranberry butter, plus Sage Aioli Chicken Salad and Beercan Smoked Chicken Wings!
- Speaking of pumpkin – check out the Pumpkin Chews at Pet Wants Indy! Your pup will be glad you did.
- Say it Ain’t Salsa and Eat Surreal are both back this week. If you missed their pop-ups last Saturday, here’s your chance to give them a try.
- You’ll want to pick up some broccoli and make Seriously, the Best Broccoli of Your Life – our recipe for this week.
- Freedom Valley Farm is back this week after taking a week off.
Trailhead Naturals, La Chinita Poblana, and Nicey Treat are out this Saturay; and Guacamole & More is out for the season.
See all the vendors you’ll find at the Market this week, and every week, on our Summer Vendor List.