It’s the next to the last week of the outdoor market. There is SO much wonderful fall produce and artisan products with fun fall flavors! The pepper roaster returns this week, the pop-ups are back, La Chinita Poblana will be there after an absence last Saturday, and the whole market will be bursting with essence of autumn.
Expect to see:
- Farmed and foraged mushrooms, pumpkins, sweet potatoes, turnips, celeriac, Brussels sprout stalks, radishes, beans, apples, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, radicchio, spinach, winter squash, and much more.
- Hot soup, hot chocolate, hot breakfast, hot pumpkin spiced latte – everything you need to warm you up on a chilly fall morning.
- The Artisano’s Oils & Spices Pepper Roaster returns with roasted anaheims, poblanos, and tomatillos – perfect for soups, stews, and especially chili!
- This is your chance to get that perfect pumpkin (or several) for cooking and/or carving before Halloween. The market has pumpkins of every shape, size, color, and character!
- The pop-ups continue with Eat Surreal and Say it Ain’t Salsa both back again. If you haven’t tried them yet this month, check them out this Saturday.
- Silverthorn Farm will be done for good at the end of the season, so that means only two more weeks. Stop by to say goodbye and wish them well.
- Look for radiant radicchio along with celeriac, fennel, and honey-nut squash to make our trio of delicious radicchio recipes this week.
La Chinita Poblana is back this week with tacos, hot soups, and tasty beverages. Byrne’s Grilled Pizza is out this week, but hopefully back on the 31st for our final outdoor market of the season. Nicey Treat is out for the season.
See our Summer Vendor List for all the vendors you’ll find this week and every week at the Market.
PUMPKIN-PALOOZA: Don’t forget that Oct. 31st will be not only our final outdoor market of the season, but also our annual Pumpkin-Palooza and Halloween Celebration. Everyone is invited to dress in costume, including kids and dogs! It’s always a great time with lots of surprises and especially this year, with no trick-or-treating due to the pandemic, it’s a great opportunity to dress up and enjoy the atmosphere in a safe environment. We hope you’ll join us!