The end of our 2020 outdoor season is here and on Halloween too — so, this week at BRFM we’re celebrating all things pumpkin. Look for fall produce, pumpkin pies, breads, soups, lattes, and more. Plus, tasty hot breakfasts & beverages, scary good artisan treats, kids dogs adults and maybe even some vendors in costume!
Expect to see:
- Pumpkin pies, breads, soups, lattes,and more. Plus, tasty hot breakfasts & beverages, artisan treats, and lots of kids, dogs, adults, and maybe even some vendors in costume.
- It’s Silverthorn Farm‘s last market. Stop by to say goodbye and wish them well for the future.
- Scary good cheeses perfect for Autumn charcuterie boards available at Tulip Tree Creamery. And Foxglove is on sale!
- Xchocol’Art will have candied orange peel coated in chocolate, and spooky gourmet treats.
- Look for fall flavors including Pumpkin 5 Spice & Oatmeal Crisp ice cream at Lick Ice Cream.
- Check out this delicious Creamy Pumpkin Soup with Fresh Ginger – our recipe of the week.
Artisano’s Oils & Spices, Byrne’s Grilled Pizza, Tallow, Full Hand Farm, and Compean & Sons are out this Saturday.
The Winter Market starts Nov. 7th on the lower level of the old Macy’s store. Check out the Winter Vendor List for all the vendors you’ll see this winter.