The Winter Market opens this week on the lower level of the former Macy’s in Glendale Town Center (2615 E. 62nd St.). The Winter Market will take place every Saturday from Nov. 7 – Apr. 24. See our website for more information about vendors and products as well as all the details about our Covid-19 Guidelines.
Expect to see:
- NEW VENDORS: Three new vendors will be joining our winter lineup. Reton Gourmet starts this Saturday. Kuacha & Me(h) starts next week, and Soupremacy will start on 11/21.
- FAMILIAR FACES: You may remember Eagle Creek Apiary, Green Growers, and Johnnie Raber Family Farm from last winter along with Eat Surreal and Say it Ain’t Salsa from their pop-up appearances at the outdoor market in October.
- Summer vendors who will be with us for the next three weeks until Thanksgiving are Earthly Delights, Fields Farm Fresh Produce, Norman Mullet Farm, Weathered Plow Farm Market, and Wild’s Apple Farm.
- Artisano’s Oils & Spices will have the pepper roaster set up outside the market entrance this Saturday. Hurray for roasted peppers and tomatillos!
- Byrne’s Grilled Pizza and Full Hand Farm were out for the last week of the outdoor market, but they are participating in the indoor Winter Market and will be back this Saturday.
- Pick up some lovely fresh spinach to make our trio of Splendid Spinach recipes.
See our Winter Market Vendors list to find all the vendors you will see this week and every week at the Broad Ripple Winter Market.