There are just two Saturdays at the Market left before Thanksgiving. We have plenty of beautiful fresh local produce available plus lots of amazing artisan foods.
We have reviewed the new State and Marion County COVID-19 restrictions that came out yesterday, and are in compliance. Masks are mandatory indoors, and the space is ample for spreading out and social distancing. Click here to see our Winter Market Covid-19 Guidelines.
Expect to see:
- Fennel, leeks, spinach, arugula, carrots, winter squash, broccoli, sweet potatoes, beets, mushrooms, radishes, cabbage, peppers, apples, cider, and more.
- Johnnie Raber Family Farm even had tomatoes last Saturday!
- We’re pleased to welcome Hole Pottery back to the Winter Market. Come check out Sandy Finney’s stunning selection of hand-thrown art.
- New vendor Kuacha & Me(h) (Austrian pastries), starts this Saturday. They bring delicious home-made cookies, cakes, tarts, and more.
- Come to the Market with an appetite! We have half a dozen vendors with ready to eat breakfast foods and beverages available in our new indoor winter space.
- Don’t forget we do SNAP and Fresh Bucks at the BRFM Info Booth with your EBT card.
- Look for leeks while you’re shopping the Market, and make our recipe of the week, Creamy Caramelized Leek Soup with Maple-Glazed Bacon!
Check our Winter Vendor List for all the vendors you’ll see this week, and every week, at the Market.