This is the last Market before Thanksgiving and there will be no market on November 28th (the only Saturday of the year that we are closed). That means you need to come and stock up for the holiday and a two week stretch until we re-open on December 5th.
We’ve got a great holiday lineup of products waiting for you!
Expect to see:
- Herbs, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, bok choy, carrots, cabbage, chard, kale, kohlrabi, radicchio, winter squash, leeks, fennel, turnips, radishes, baked goods, cheeses, eggs, meats, and more!
- Soupremacy is a new vendor starting this week. They made amazing healthy delicious soups and will bring Tomato Basil Cheddar, Wild Mushroom Brie, Chicken Velvet, and Lobster Bisque.
- Also slinging soup this Saturday will be Batch No. 2 with Chicken & Dumpling, Roasted Butternut Squash, and Split Pea soups.
- We’re also celebrating PIE this pre-Thanksgiving Saturday. Skillington Farms is bringing frozen pies in apple, pumpkin, pecan, blueberry, cherry, and sugar cream. They also have a few loaves of their wonderful honey bread for sale.
- Pots & Pans Pie Co. has a great pie lineup as well. Check the website to pre-order or call to check the availability of caramel pumpkin, apple crumble, sugar crème brulee, sweet potato, and maple pecan.
- We also have a pop-up this week with Sugar Bar, a home-based bakery offering gorgeous themed sugar cookies for every occasion. Take home something fun for Thanksgiving!
- Grab some Brussels sprouts and try out our recipe of the week for the Best Sauteed Brussels Sprouts.
- Stop by Artisano’s roaster on your way out to take advantage of the unique opportunity to have them roast your fresh produce purchases free of charge while you wait. They’ll also have their new, limited edition bottles of Hickory Bourbon Balsamic.
La Chinita Poblana is out this week. See the Winter Vendor List for all the vendors you’ll see this week and every week at the Market.