Our vendor line-up is settling in now that most of our summer vendors are finished for the summer season. The only exception is Field’s Farm who will be bringing their beautiful broccoli next week.
Two new vendors start this week:
- That Pickle Guy makes fresh, refrigerated pickles in 6 plus flavors and they are very tasty! They’ll also be sampling their Muffaleta and Giardiniera.
- Daisy Cakes brings signature Daisy Cakes, Challah bread, muffins and cookies.
- Kuacha & me(h), (who started on 11/14), is fitting in a visit off-schedule this week. Try their amazing Austrian pastries!
- As usual, expect to see beautiful seasonal produce this week including broccoli, beets, Brussels sprouts, bok choy, carrots, savoy cabbage, chard, kale, kohlrabi, radicchio, winter squash, leeks, fennel, rutabagas, and radishes as well as baked goods, cheeses, eggs and meats!
- Think about picking up some beets to try out our recipe of the week: Beautiful Beets.
- Lots of vendors with perfect solutions for your gift list. Check out cutting boards, ceramic bakeware, chocolates, smoked salt, dog treats, and Broad Ripple Farmers Market gift certificates!!
Check out where to find your favorite vendors on the vendor map above, and see our Winter Vendor List for ALL the BRFM Winter vendors and their schedules.
CHRISTMAS IN THE VILLAGE: Santa Claus, Broad Ripple‘s favorite North Pole visitor, will be cruising our neighborhood streets in a baby blue VW convertible on Sunday, December 13 from 2-4pm. Click here to learn about his route so you can see him in action!