Unfortunately Field’s Farm Produce who was hoping to bring their late season broccoli won’t be back this winter – just too cold for the broccoli to mature. But we will have all our regulars back. Here are some highlights:
- All three soup vendors are back this week.
- Soupremacy is bringing chicken velvet, tomato bisque, Copenhagen heat, cheddar potato with ham, red pepper curry, Casablanca, and lobster bisque – check out descriptions of each soup on their website.
- La Chinita Poblana is bringing tortilla soup plus guacamole and chips!
- Batch No. 2 is bringing their tasty new soup line – chicken & dumplings and butternut squash.
- That Pickle Guy will be back with ALL NINE varieties of their fresh pickles (descriptions on their website) and several condiments including Muffaleta, Giardiniera and Spicy Olive Salad.
- As usual, expect to see beautiful seasonal produce this week including broccoli, beets, Brussels sprouts, bok choy, carrots, savoy cabbage, Swiss chard, kale, kohlrabi, radicchio, winter squash, leeks, fennel, rutabagas, and radishes as well as baked goods, cheeses, eggs and meats!
- Think about picking up several ingredients to make our recipes of the week: Very Merry Meatballs.
- Lots of vendors with perfect solutions for your gift list. Check out maple syrup, mustards, chocolates, smoked salt, dog treats, Broad Ripple gift items and Broad Ripple Farmers Market gift certificates!!
CHRISTMAS IN THE VILLAGE: Don’t forget to watch for Santa cruising our Broad Ripple neighborhoods TOMORROW from 2-4pm. Click here to see his route! Kids can also email Santa at Santa@brva.org and he will reply!!