Important to stock up on fresh produce THIS WEEK as none of our produce vendors will be with us on 12/26. Participating would have required them to spend Christmas day packing for the Market! But most of our regulars will be there on the 26th – more about that next week. Here are some highlights for this week’s vendor lineup:
- This will be the last Market for Harvest Moon Flower Farm until March. She will have beautiful Holiday centerpieces for your table as well as swags and wreaths.
- Boulevard Place Pantry who does gleaning at both our summer and winter markets is joining us this Saturday! Learn more about the good work being done there and about their huge renovation project to give them more capacity to serve. Check out their hot-off-the-press Annual Report here.
- That Pickle Guy will be back again with ALL NINE varieties of their fresh pickles and a new batch of Pepperoncini!
- Sugar Bar is back this week (3rd Saturday) with amazing Christmas cookies to die for! Perfect timing!
- Lots of vendors will have perfect solutions for your gift list. Check out maple syrup, mustards, chocolates, smoked salt, dog treats, Broad Ripple gift items and Broad Ripple Farmers Market gift certificates!!
- As usual, expect to see beautiful seasonal produce including broccoli, beets, Brussels sprouts, bok choy, carrots, savoy cabbage, Swiss chard, kale, kohlrabi, radicchio, winter squash, leeks, fennel, rutabagas, and radishes as well as baked goods, cheeses, eggs and meats! Think about picking up ingredients to make our recipe of the week – check it out: Very Merry Meatballs.
CHRISTMAS IN THE VILLAGE: Last Sunday’s parade was a big success so look forward to another Santa neighborhood parade in 2021! And it’s not too late for children to email Santa at Santa@brva.org. Each child will get a personal response from Santa himself!!