For the holidays (especially during COVID), just having some great easy snacks on hand while you’re watching your favorite holiday movie, big game, or the ball drop, can make life seem a little more “normal”.
Check out these ideas from the Market this Saturday for holiday platters, boards, and bowls that will keep you out of the kitchen and satisfy your appetite right up until we wave goodbye to 2020.
- Start with beautiful bowls, plates, & mugs from Hole Pottery
- And hand-crafted cutting boards from Dickinson Custom Woodworking
- Festive Flavored Popcorns from Groomsville Popcorn
- Smoked Salmon from Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood
- Ready-to-Eat Meats from Old Major Market
- With tasty Condiments from Batch No. 2
- Festive Cheeses from Tulip Tree Creamery & Caprini Creamery
- Drizzled with honey from Eagle Creek Apiary
- Salsas/Spreads from Say it Ain’t Salsa & Eat Surreal
- Beautiful Bread from Jason Michael Thomas
- Deviled Eggs made with farm fresh eggs from Schacht Farm
- Pizza Kits from Byrne’s Grilled Pizza
- Delicious Ready-Made Soups from Soupremacy
- Cookies and Pastries from Kuacha & Me(h)
- Maple Sugar from Maplewood Farm
- Seasonal Ice Cream Flavors from Lick Ice Cream
- Healthy Beverages from 317 Juicery and Circle City Beverage
Mix and match to your heart’s desire; and make sure to check out ALL the offerings from each vendor, not just the ones mentioned here. You never know what delicious treasures you’ll find.
Happy Season’s Eating!