Lots to look forward to in 2021! Vendor schedules get back to normal to support our New Year’s resolutions for health eating!
More about this week at the Market:
- Special pop-up kimchi vendor Oikonomia (photo of owner Linda Moh right) joins us this week – check them out!
- Two of our produce vendors – Freedom Valley Farm and Johnnie Raber Family Farm are back this week.
- Full Hand Farm, Hidden Pond, Home Ec, Pots & Pans, Skillington, Tallow, and Xchocol’Art are out this Saturday, but will be back on January 9.
- Lick Ice Cream is out because of their Grand Opening at Bottleworks and will be back next week. And Say It Ain’t Salsa and 3 in 1 Restaurant are out this week for staffing.
- Check vendor locations on our BRFM Winter Vendor Map 1/2/2021. And check the complete Winter Market Vendor List for their regular schedules.
The new year is often a time to resolve to lose weight and get healthy, but maybe never more than this year! How about Starting “Fresh” this year with a veggie-filled cabbage soup to launch your 2021 resolutions?
Like many not-for-profit organizations, the Broad Ripple Village Association depends on volunteer support and revenue from memberships and special events to fund its mission. Which means resident and business memberships are more important than ever to allow the BRVA to continue its work! The BRVA does many things that make our community a better place to live, work and play including:
- Serving as a resource for residents and businesses – sharing information on what is happening, why and when
- Working with the city to maintain public spaces including street repairs and public safety
- Sponsoring special events like the Duck Race and the Farmers Market to engage residents and visitors in the Village
- Funding projects like walkway lighting along the Canal, landscaping and mowing
- And in 2021, playing a pivotal role in the redevelopment of Broad Ripple Avenue and construction of the Riverwalk that will connect the Monon to Broad Ripple Park
Please consider volunteering and renewing/becoming a member of the BRVA!