The 2021 Broad Ripple Farmers Market is at Second Presbyterian Church, 7700 N. Meridian St. Saturday mornings.
Please be aware of the following traffic and parking details for your visit to the Market:
- Vehicle Entry to the church parking lots will be from either northbound or southbound on N. Meridian St.
- Upon entry, either
- Turn right immediately and follow the road (one-way) north to the Market and parking. (See map.)
- Or continue straight to the overflow parking lots (see green areas on map) without checking out the north lot and then walk to the Market.
- Handicapped parking spaces for Market visitors are designated with special signage and are located adjacent to the Market entrance. There are many church handicapped spaces on the property and anyone may park in these spaces.
- Market Entrance and Exit are at the southwest corner of the Market area. Look for the tall green feather flag and canopy.
- Dining and Music are located north of the Market area at the Dining Pavilion.
- When exiting, take the road on the west side of the church and follow it back out to Meridian. (See the red arrows on the map).
- Vehicle Exit from the church parking lots will be onto Meridian, and only a right turn heading south is allowed.
The east section of the north parking lot is reserved for Northside Food Pantry. (See the blue area on the map).
Additional parking is available at St. Luke’s Catholic Church at 7575 Holiday Drive East. You may reach this parking lot from 75th Street, then turning north on Illinois Street. After parking, walk north on Illinois Street and there is a marked pedestrian path entrance to Second Presbyterian.
Please slow down, watch out for foot traffic, and use caution while driving on church property. Security will direct traffic entering and exiting the property from Meridian.
Click here for a full-size version of the 2021 Summer Market Map.