The Broad Ripple Farmers Market is at 6001 N. Rural St., behind Lowe’s Home Improvement at Glendale Town Center.
Please be aware of the following traffic and parking details for your visit to the Market:
- Vehicle Entry to both parking areas will be from Rural St.
- Parking is available adjacent to the Market on the east side of Rural St. just north of the Market area.
- Look for the painted crosswalk on the east side of the lot leading to the Market entrance and exit. Using the crosswalk will help the flow of traffic and keep pedestrians safe.
- Additional Parking is available in the lot next to the Landmark’s Glendale 12 Theater across the street on the west side of Rural St. north of the Market location.
- There is a crosswalk from the overflow parking east across Rural. Please cross there for your safety.
- There is now a sidewalk on the east side of Rural that you can use from the crosswalk to the Market.
- Handicapped parking spaces for Market visitors are designated with special signage and are located adjacent to the Market entrance on the far east side of the lot.
- Market Entrance and Exit are located on the north side of the Market area. Look for the green BRFM canopy.
- Dining and Music are located in the center of the Market both north and south of the vendors.
Please slow down, watch out for foot traffic, and use caution while driving in the parking lots, on Rural St., and in the Glendale Town Center.
Click here for a full-size version of the BRFM Traffic & Parking Map.