This Saturday we debut our new outdoor location along with new and returning vendors, a new dining space, and much more (including the Annual Tree-Giveaway!). We hope you’ll join us at Second Presbyterian Church 8 am – noon for all the fresh local produce, meats, eggs, and artisanal foods from over 70 vendors, you’ve come to love.
Here’s what you’ll find this week at the Market…
Brand-new vendor this Saturday:
- Ash & Elm Cider (craft hard cider)
Returning from 2019:
- Amelia’s Bread/Bakery (artisanal bread & baked goods)
Started last fall or winter:
- Corea Kimchi (artisanal kimchi)
- Daisy Cakes (cookies, cakes, & jams)
- Eat Surreal (plant-based, nut- & gluten-free spreads & salads)
- Johnnie Raber Family Farm (fresh fruits & vegetables)
- Reton Gourmet (gourmet homemade brownies)
- Say It Ain’t Salsa (handmade wholesome salsas)
- That Pickle Guy (pickles, vegetable blends, & muffaletta)
We’ll have more new vendors and returning vendors starting next Saturday, May 8th. Check the Summer Market Vendor List, for ALL the vendors participating and when they are scheduled to be at the Market.
In our new location, we have all of the Ready-to-Eat food vendors located on the north side of the Market, near a short (wheelchair accessible) path to a Dining Pavilion with picnic tables. It’s a beautiful sheltered spot to enjoy your food & beverage!
You’ll also want to take a look at these related posts for more details on your visit to the 2021 BRFM Summer Market:
- Traffic & Parking details, including a map of the Second Presbyterian grounds
- Safe Bike Route, including a detailed map and step-by-step directions
- Covid-19 Guidelines, for a safe experience for customers, vendors, & volunteers
- Dog Rules (Because Dogs Rule), if you plan on bringing your dog(s) to the Market
And finally, State Representatives Ed Delaney and Greg Porter will be back for the Annual Opening Day Tree Giveaway. The representatives are partnering with the Indiana Dept. of Natural Resources to offer 300 FREE SAPLINGS to local residents. The trees will be available on a first-come, first-served basis with a limit of one sapling per household. They will have several different species.
SEE YOU THERE THIS SATURDAY!