This Saturday we have blade sharpening, Week #4 scheduled vendors, composting, more parking signs, a popular local musician we haven’t had for awhile, and our new QR Code for the Market. See you there!
Traffic & Parking Reminders
We’ll have some better signs out this week that we hope will help! BRFM Facility Map
- After entering from Meridian, remember — you can turn right toward the Market OR go straight to the back parking lots.
- ALL Church Handicapped parking spots are available for Market parking. (Market Handicapped spaces are next to the Market entrance.)
- Parking is now available at St. Luke’s Catholic Church at 75th and Illinois. It’s a short walk north on Illinois to the bike/pedestrian entrance to the back parking lots at Second Pres.
Featured This Week
- Enjoy music by Chad Mills this Saturday. Chad is a longtime local acoustic singer and songwriter of American Folk/Rock. We are thrilled to have him join us this week. (Our musical guests work for free, so if you like what you hear, please leave a tip and/or purchase a CD.)
- Bring your blades and look for the Better Edges booth. They will be on hand to sharpen your knives, scissors, tools, and more.
- Green with Indy returns this week with their award-winning compost pickup service and help with trash & recycling.
- The Market is teeming with flower & herb pots, hanging baskets, and garden starts as well as seasonal produce and artisanal foods.
- Old Major Market is featuring breakfast sausage this week. Check out their article here.
Week #4 Vendors
This fourth week of the month, look for ARPO, Batch No. 2, Better Edges, Hole Pottery, Kuacha & m(eh), Positive Foodie Vibes, Soupremacy, and Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood. For ALL the info on which vendors will be with us on which Saturdays throughout the summer, see our Summer Market Vendor List.