This Saturday we have significant changes to the vendor map with another vendor starting and some rearranging to better accommodate customer lines. Be sure to check the map before you come and/or use the new QR Code for the Market on your phone so that you can find your favorite vendors. See you there!
Traffic & Parking Reminders
- Parking at St. Luke’s Catholic Church at 75th and Illinois. It’s a comfortable walk north on Illinois to the entrance to the west parking lot at Second Pres. Between 10 and 11 AM it is by far the least stressful, enjoyable way to get to the market.
- To maintain adequate exit routes for vehicles, we need Pedestrians to walk along the sidewalk by the churchrather than down the exit road from the Market. Using the exit road as a walkway creates gridlock for cars and pedestrian congestion.
Expect to see…
- Everything you need for chillin’ this Memorial Day weekend. From fresh local produce to buns, meats, condiments, beverages, pickles, chips, dips, and even dessert – we’ve got it!
- If you’re grillin’, look for our amazing meat producers at the Market — Old Major Market, Phelps Family Farm, Red Frazier Bison, Russell Sheep Co., and Schacht Farm.
- JP Parker Flowers is back with their gorgeous peony bunches. Look for them in the center of the Market along with Hubbard & Cravens & Better Edges.
- Circle City Sweets is bringing their Sage Aioli Chicken Salad this Saturday. Perfect to pack sandwiches for the track or just picnicking in the back yard.
- There are still plenty of garden starts, flower pots, hanging baskets, and herb plants if you’re planning on working on your yard and garden this weekend.
- Broad Ripple resident, Matt Martin will entertain us this Saturday with his mellow melodies — perfect for a Market morning. Our musical guests work for free, so if you like what you hear, please leave a tip and/or purchase a CD.
Week #5 Vendors
Every once in a while, we have an extra week in the month. So, on this odd fifth Saturday in May, look for off-schedule appearances by Apricot Sun, Batch No. 2, Better Edges, Daisy Cakes, Hidden Pond Farm, Kuacha & m(eh), Red Frazier Bison, Reton Gourmet, Russell Sheep Farm, Say It Ain’t Salsa, and Soupremacy. And just got word that Batch No. 2 is out this week.
For all the info on which vendors are scheduled with us on which Saturdays throughout the summer, see our Summer Market Vendor List.