If you haven’t done so yet, be sure to stroll down to the dining pavilion where you can enjoy your breakfast, let the kids run and play, and listen to live music from some of our guest entertainers.
Check the map before you come and/or use the new QR Code for the Market (above) on your phone so that you can find all your favorite vendors. See you there!
Additional parking is available at St. Luke’s Catholic Church, 75th and Illinois.
Expect to see:
- Strawberries at several different vendors!
- New handcrafted herbal tea blends at Hidden Pond Farm? They have a wide array of wellness teas with everything from Age Defy Chaga Chai, and Immunity Warrior to Beautiful Dreamer and Calm the Chaos. Stop by the booth this week and ask about them.
- Lots of new flavors all over the Market — from spicy white cheddar popcorn to jalapeno white cheddar bratwurst and spicy snapdragon cheese. It’s going to be a spicy summer!
- Caprini Farmstead Creamery (goat cheese) starts back full time this Saturday. Come and get your artisan chevres and say hi to Mike!
- This Saturday we welcome Nick Ivanovich back to the Market with his traditional Ukrainian folk music influenced songs, full of alluring minor modes and sweet melodies. Our musical guests work for free, so if you like what you hear, please leave a tip and/or purchase a CD.
- Check out this recipe for The Freshest Salad Ever! with strawberries, sugar snap peas, cucumbers, arugula, and a sweet basil vinaigrette!
Week #1 Vendors
It’s the first Saturday of June! This week, we will have Apricot Sun, Better Edges, Caprini Farmstead Creamery, Daisy Cakes, Hidden Pond Farm, Reton Gourmet, Russell Sheep Farm, and Say It Ain’t Salsa. For all the info on which vendors are scheduled with us on which Saturdays throughout the summer, see our Summer Market Vendor List.
Last Minute Updates: Compean & Sons has a problem with their truck, and Anna of Farm to Product is ill, so those two vendors will not be at the Market tomorrow. Turchetti’s is still have staffing issues, so they won’t be starting yet.