For the Winter Market 2021, we are glad to be back in the former Macy’s lower level space where we will have plenty of space to spread out as the pandemic unfortunately continues to impact our lives.
- MASKS: Following the CDC current guidelines, we RECOMMEND that everyone wear a mask while attending the Market. Your mask should properly cover your nose and mouth at all times. All vendors and Market volunteers wear face masks for your protection.
- DOGS: Dogs are not allowed at the indoor market. Service animals may be admitted but must be properly identified.
- PREORDERS: Some vendors are offering preorders to minimize wait times for all customers and to ensure customers receive the products they desire. Please check our online vendor list to identify the vendors who offer preordering. All vendors have ample product onsite for purchase.
- PARKING: The entrance to the Market is located on the northside of Glendale off of 62nd Street and there is ample parking on the northside of the building. Handicapped parking spaces are located near the entrance. Bike racks are also available.
- MOVING AROUND THE MARKET: There is a designated tile walkway throughout the
market and we ask that customers not stand in line within this walkway.
- RESTROOMS: Restrooms are available for customers outside of the main entrance to the Market.
- READY-TO-EAT VENDORS: There are several vendors providing breakfast food items as well as Hubbard and Cravens serving coffee and tea. We have a designated seating area with tables and chairs where customers may sit and enjoy breakfast. Obviously you may remove your mask while you eat and drink, but we ask you keep your mask on while walking around the Market, even if you have a drink in your hand.